Want to start your Telecom Business? Have a great idea and programming skills?
Welcome to the CS Networks Programming Awards 2013 – an opportunity for developers to gain exposure within the telecom industry and a chance to win €50,000 to get started and keep the product running.
Who can join the competition
|The competition is global and open to both students and small & medium sized enterprises (less then 100 employees)
in two categories:
- For Students.
- For Companies.
The purpose of the theme "SMS It" is to promote innovations towards the SMS technologies via CS Networks Platform,
develop new business concepts to empower individuals and society.
Develop an application based on the CS Networks SMS API
that addresses the theme. Submit an demo-video
and a working prototype application by March 28, 2013. The application must be an original work.
Prize table per category:
- 1st place: EUR 50 000 on Your CS Networks Account Balance,full support in promotion of your product.
- 2nd place: EUR 25 000 on Your CS Networks Account Balance, full support in promotion of your product.
- 3rd place: EUR 5 000 on Your CS Networks Account Balance, full support in promotion of your product.
Winners and their applications will be announced and available for download on:
www.cs-networks.net and appropriate project websites.
- March 28, 2013: Last date for Submission
- April 1, 2013: Evaluation
- April 16, 2013: Announcement of semi-finalists (top 5) in each category
- May 20, 2013: Global evaluation of semi-finalist entries
- May 25, 2013: Announcement of finalist teams (top 2) in each category
The first evaluation phase results in the selection of the semi-finalist teams, the top 5 in each category. The second evaluation phase of the semi-finalist entries is will be evaluated by representatives from 3-4 countries globally and results in the selection of the finalist teams, the top 2 in each category.
The third evaluation phase will be done at the Awards Ceremony by a jury (panel of experts), who will select the winners
The submitted applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- - Any type of Application, Service, or System relaying on CS Networks SMS Messaging API.
- - Addresses the theme "SMS It!"
- - Working application prototype
- - Business potential
- - Innovation
How to apply?
Submit your work via email:
Please include your full contact details as well as working prototype of the product/service/application you would like to demonstrate.